Goals of Human Resources
- Make quality a part of the way we work.
- Enhance our ability to support The Hopi Tribe and its goals.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources at all levels.
- Employ technology and methods which enhance service, communications and productivity.
- Help make The Hopi Tribe a great place to work — professionally and personally.
Human Resources Mission Statement
It is the mission of Human Resources to provide the following quality services to the employees of The Hopi Tribe:
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- retention of valuable employees;
- training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the Tribe;
- provide and promote a safe and healthful working environment;
- inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and delivering constant feedback;
- provide resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services are achieved via a teamwork philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
Hopi Tribe – Navajo County
The Hopi Tribe’s Office of Human Resources (OHR) is requesting proposals from qualified professional firms to complete a Classification and Compensation Study for the Hopi Tribal Organization.
This initiative will take place at the Hopi Tribe’s Administrative Offices located in Kykotsmovi Village, AZ. The awarded firm will enter into a Standard form of Agreement with the Hopi Tribe to perform the requested services.
This Request for Proposal is open to both Indian and Non-Indian firms.
To request the proposal documents please email your letter of interest to RFPBids@hopi.nsn.us. Questions to the RFP may be sent to the same email on or before November 4, 2022 by 5 pm (MST).
Proposal Due Date:
The RFP shall be clearly marked: “2022 OHR Classification/Compensation Study RFP.” Submit three sets, one (1) original and (2) two copies no later than 4 pm MST, Monday, November 14, 2022 address to (by USPS Mail) Attn:
Cheryl Tootsie, Hopi Tribe – Office of Finance P.O. Box 123 Kykotsmovi, AZ 86039. If using Courier Service use: Attn:
Cheryl Tootsie, Hopi Tribe – Office of Finance, 123 Main Street, Kykotsmovi Village, AZ 86039. Allow sufficient time for mail delivery to ensure receipt by due date and time. Late, facsimiles or emailed proposals will NOT be considered.